ON POINT COMMUNICATIONS:
OUR CORE VALUES
Curious to know what On Point Communications is all about? Look no further.
Find out in 60 seconds or less by reading below.
1: The “I Nailed it!” Feeling. This is the feeling I seek for every client I coach. Our coaching is theory-based. That’s right, Aristotelean Rhetorical Theory (Cindy’s graduate degree), is our foundation and centers on Speaker-Audience-Message. It’s the recipe for achieving the “I Nailed It!” feeling. When you finish an investor pitch, when you find out the Executive Summary you sent to a VC group was exactly what they were looking for, when your press release leads to more key media – That’s the “I Nailed it!” feeling. There’s just nothing like it.
2. Valuable Outside Perspective. It’s hard to see yourself and your company with clarity. Bringing in On Point is bringing in a critical thinker who can teach and guide you, help you focus. Cindy is a natural, instinctual and skilled critic.
3. Understanding, Yet Challenging. That means I understand you don’t like public speaking and that you get nervous. I really do. I know you’re new to media interviews and writing investor documents. But I’m going to challenge you. You will be better for it and leave stronger.
4. Scientific Storytelling Specialists. With extensive experience translating science and tech jargon into layman’s terms, Cindy helps you explain your technical product to any audience, including investors and potential partners.
5. Attentive Problem Solvers. Cindy actively listens to you before suggesting the right path forward. She seeks genuine understanding about you personally, she wants to learn your business, your product and your unique situation. Her process is anything but cookie-cutter.
6. Professional and Honest Communication. From start to finish, that’s our promise to you.
Cindy provides award-winning public speaking coaching and brand consulting to entrepreneurs and small businesses who seek to master their message on stage, online and in publications. Her passion for crafting, analyzing and presenting messages developed through over 25 years in the corporate, academic and entrepreneurial worlds. Cindy coaches clients on pitch decks, TED talks, storytelling, presentation presence, brand messaging, PR strategy and more. Contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-290-4684.